Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tis I!

Hey family!
All is well here in Nauvoo. Its been an interesting week for sure! The pageant rehearsals just started so Im getting overly stressed with my schedule! Its good for me though. I love the extra exercise. Dad already knows, but Nauvoo has had some trouble with a hidden arsonist recently. He burned down the wagon ride cabin on Monday and some benches near the quarry and part of the womens garden behind the visitors center. They havent caught him yet but he has been quiet for two days so we will see what happens. They say this happens a lot around pageant time. No worries! Im safe! Its been an interesting week, for certain! Being a missionary rocks! I love you all and cant wait to see those who are visiting! Keep smiling!

Elder Johnson

No comments: